Nootka Rose | Facial Oil
The Nootka Rose and Yarrow Facial oil is deeply nourishing, soothing, regenerative, and is exquisitely scented. Contains high concentrations of antioxidants and omega-6
polyunsaturated fatty acids which improve hydration and elasticity, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, soothe itchy, dry, and irritated skin, regulate sebum production as well as treat and prevent breakouts. Reduces environmental damage and minimizes the appearance of scars and hyper-pigmentation leaving you with hydrated, even toned skin.
It is an effective treatment in healing broken capillaries by promoting skin circulation and is ideal for sensitive or problematic skin. It is handcrafted with high concentrations of powerful natural ingredients, Nootka rose And yarrow are hand harvested here on the island.
It was created with versatility in mind, and can be used as a specific “spot” treatment for fine lines, scars, and hyper-pigmentation or as a boosting serum prior to applying moisturizer or spf, or used alone as an effective minimalistic skincare step.
Cleanse face, rinse, and apply oil when skin is still damp for maximum absorbtion.
- great for mature skin, and fine lines
- soothes and moisturizes dry skin
- suitable for sensitive skin
- reduces the visible signs of sun damage
net weight 10ml
Features and Benefits:
• Help skin retain moisture and elasticity and soften dry skin.
• Sensitive skin friendly
• Reduces hyper-pigmentaion, age spots and scars
• Light consistency allows for better absorption of vitamins and antioxidants and will not clog pores
• Promotes skin circulation and cellular healing
• Regulates sebum production
Nootka Rose | Yarrow | Rose hip | Evening Primrose | Neroli
Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) essential oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba oil), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut oil), Rosa Nutkana (Nootka rose oil), Willow Herb/Fireweed (Epilobium Angustifolium) extract, Rosa Demascene (Rose oil), Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow oil), Rosa Canina (Rose hip) seed oil, Vitus vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening primrose) oil.