WHY IS MATCHA ‘DIFFERENT CAFFEINE’ THAN COFFEE
Matcha contains 50% less caffeine than a cup of coffee but it is a slow burning and long lasting source of caffeine that does not spike blood sugar levels and increase cortisol the same way that coffee does! With a balanced PH,It is way more gentle on your system, and doesn't make you crash. It contains L-Theanine, an amino acid, which slows the release of caffeine and has a calming, relaxing effect, so you get a stable boost of energy and mental clarity.
BENEFITS OF MATCHA
Matcha is a powerful antioxidant with 3X the antioxidants of green tea. With matcha you are consuming the whole plant, versus just steeping the leaves in a regular cup of tea, so there are so many more nutrients!
Matcha Ninja is our go-to matcha. It doesn’t takes like grass like some matcha’s do, it has such a smooth taste and blends SO easily.
Iced Vanilla Matcha Latte
- 1/2 tsp Matcha
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cups milk of choice
- 1/2-1 tsp raw honey or maple syrup
- t tsp of pure vanilla extract
- handful of ice
- Add matcha, hot water and sweetener to our re-purposed candle vessel
- Use a frother or whisk to dissolve the matcha.
- Once dissolved, add in the remaining ingredients, stir and top with ice.